The High Coverage Concealer

Cover FX Full Coverage Concealer

I have been on the hunt to find a concealer that gives full coverage for a long time. I may have just found it! Let me introduce you to a 'High Coverage Concealer'. Its quite the winning product… 



The Cream Concealer by Cover FX is a full coverage concealer designed to cover dark circles, Spots and any scars or patches of redness. This concealer has a very high coverage. The smallest amount of this product can cover a whole lot of skin. Its not a product that you need to pile on then blend. The concealer conceals everything you want it to. It does a good job of making your imperfections 'disappear'. Whilst the concealer has quite a thick consistency, it feels light and comfortable on the skin. It is also a concealer that stays put for long lengths of time. I would recommend setting it with a powder regardless. The powder will help it to stay in place for even longer. Exfoliate dry, flakey skin before use to let this sit better. It has a slight tendency to cling onto very flakey skin. However the coverage it offers you is impressive. By far my favourite concealer. 

The formula of this concealer is also very impressive. It remains free from Synthetic Fragrances & Dyes, Parabens, Sulfates and a whole bunch of other nasty ingredients. Cover FX have instead popped in a few good ingredients into this concealer to help target signs of ageing and includes a high concentration of Vitamin C to act as an Anti-Oxidant. Its nice to see make up with a formula designed to help nourish, treat & protect the skin. This concealer serves as a multi-tasker for the skin. 


The colour range for this concealer is quite large. They have a huge range of different colour options to match everyone. They offer three different kinds of colour within their concealer: P - Pink Skin Tones, N - Neutral Skin Tones and G - Golden Skin Tones. As I went to take a look at this product I immediately thought I would be neutral. But the concealer that seemed to match my fair & pale skin the most was the shade 'P Light'. 



_______________________

Do you own any High Coverage Concealers?
Name your favourite. 


Nadja
xx


11 comments:

  1. I need to buy this! I love full coverage concealers but there doesn't seem to be many of them around x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds brilliant! I sure need a high coverage concealer for those breakouts I face here and there. I definitely wanna try this Cover FX concealer :) xx

    Sara |http://www.marybloomy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds amazing! & I had no idea House of Fraser sold Cover FX! Great Post! x

    TR's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This definitely sounds impressive, might need to try it at some point. My favourite concealer so far is definitely the Nars Radiant creamy concealer :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just got the Makeup Revolution Pro Conceal and Correct palette and I can't wait to test it out! This sounds fab too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally got the Nars Creamy Concealer the other day, still not too sure on it but I love the sound of this one! May have to buy!

    Laura | lauzylouu
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds fantastic, I'm always looking for new concealers to test out. I may have to look into this one a little more!

    Heather, PorcelainBeauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds incredible! I've never tried this brand before, must give it a go!

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like such an amazing concealer!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh I definitely need to try this! I love their foundation and bb cream but had no idea they did an amazing-coverage concealer too xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!