The DermaTx 'Complete Resurfacing System'


For those of you who have sensitive skin and find 'exfoliating' too harsh for your skin - Look no further, I found a solution: Introducing you to 'The Complete Resurfacing System' from DermaTx… 





The 'DermaTX Complete Resurfacing System' offers two treatments for your skin in one set: Microdermabrasion and Daily Cleansing. It comes set with a Microdermabrasion Cream, a Brush Head Applicator, a Sponge Head Applicator & an electronic hand held device. Both treatments have worked wonders on my skin, let me tell you all about them!



The 'Microdermabrasion' treatment is designed to exfoliate your skin in a gentle manner

Those of you with sensitive skin will understand my long term issues with exfoliators; Many are too abrasive, leaving my skin feeling sore & completely red. When it comes to exfoliators I have high standards. The treatment comes in two parts: A round Sponge head applicator to attach to the electronic device & a Microdermabrasion Cream. The Microdermabrasion cream is essentially a very fine exfoliator to use with the Sponge. You get a choice of three different types of Microdermabrasion Creams depending on your skin type: 'Rejuvenate' (Normal, Dry & Sensitive), 'Brighten' (Sun Damaged, uneven & ageing Skin) and 'Clarify' (Acne & Oily Skin). I chose 'Rejuvenate' which is a light cream with a very soft grain running through the product. The Microdermabrasion crystals are tiny, soft & are not at all harsh on sensitive skin. The formula includes Lactic Acid that helps to exfoliate dead skin cells and is rich with Antioxidants that promotes Collagen Production in your skin.    

For the Microdermabrasion Treatment I massage a small amount of the exfoliating cream onto damp skin after cleansing. Using the Sponge Head applicator I work the product in circular motions over my skin for about a minute & then I wash off. Avoid the eye area. The Sponge applicator & Exfoliating Cream work very well together as a pair. It doesn't feel harsh, uncomfortable to use or too abrasive. I concentrate this in areas where I have dry, flaky skin & it works wonders to remove the dead skin cells & leave skin feeling soft. I find my skin is left in good shape; Soft & refreshed with little to no redness. I highly recommend this to anyone with Sensitive skin.  



The 'Cleansing' Treatment is designed to deep clean pores, removing any dirt, oils and make up from the skin

It is a treatment that can be used daily with your everyday cleanser. This is where the brush head applicator comes in. The brush itself is super soft, perfect for sensitive skin types. It doesn't feel harsh, uncomfortable or abrasive on the skin - It genuinely feels like your face is getting an electronic massage. Since I use a cleansing balm, I tend to work the cleanser onto my skin with my hands, apply a tiny amount of water to the oil & then go in with the Cleansing Device for about 1-2 minutes. I recommend avoiding the eye area when using the Cleansing Device. I personally only use this cleansing treatment a couple of times a week, for days where I feel like I need a deep clean. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and glowing. Whilst I was a bit dubious about using electronic Cleansing Devices on my sensitive skin, this one has worked wonders. It feels like your getting a facial massage - It feels wonderful & quite addictive to cleanse with.




  • DermaTx are offering £10 off any purchases with the Special Discount Code - 'nadja10' plus free delivery for any DermaTx System. Link Here

*This set was kindly gifted to me to try. All opinions & Thoughts on this Skin Care set are however my own. 
_______________________________

What are your thoughts on the 'Resurfacing System'? 
Do spill your thoughts. 


Nadja
xx

1 comment:

  1. This sounds lovely, I find when I exfoliate my skin becomes super sensitive so it sounds like a product for me x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!