Two Foundation Tools


Every now and then I fall in love with a brush or a beauty tool. A simple brush can change the way your foundation sits on your skin. Here are a couple of 'Must Have' Foundation tools for you to drool over. Your welcome… 





Shiseido Foundation Brush

The 'Shiseido Foundation Brush' is my favourite brush to apply foundation with. This particular foundation brush has a smooth, flat and circular surface that is slightly angled. The slanted shape of the brush is said to 'allow the bristles to reach all facial contours'. This brush works the product impeccably onto the skin. It blends foundation in well and evenly leaving you with a flawless finish. Its a really easy brush to pick up and use. I find that it helps to work the foundation into the skin very quickly. The bristles on the brush are soft and of high quality. Whats more is that this brush isn't difficult to clean either! You pay for the quality of this brush. Its worth every penny. 


Beauty Blender 

The 'Beauty Blender' is an egg shaped sponge with a rounded surface that is designed to reach all areas of the face. I use this sponge to apply my Foundation & Concealer. It leaves you with an airbrushed finish. Its probably the only sponge not to leave your foundation looking streaky. You can also use this tool to help cover red, angry spots. A few little dabs of this sponge with a bit of concealer and bye bye spot. This sponge allows you to take control of how much coverage you want with your foundation. If you find your foundation separating on your skin, a damp beauty blender helps to repair your make up. Do not judge this little sponge until you have tried it for yourself.


__________________________

What Tool or Brush do you apply Foundation with?
Do share your thoughts. 


Nadja
xx

10 comments:

  1. great cosmetics:) swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiseido Foundation brush looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't tried the beauty blender yet, but have heard a lot of good things about it. My favorite product to apply foundation has to be the Real Techniques buffing brush! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the beauty blender >.<

    I use either my real technique expert face brush or their miracle complexion sponge xx

    http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to try the Beauty Blender! I usually use the Real Technique sponge or Zoeva Silk Finish face brush!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. The brush looks gorgeous, i love how it is angled to get into those awkward areas! x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  7. That foundation brush looks and sounds perfect! I may have to look into this a little more!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to get my hands on the beauty blender! x

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try out a beauty blender, but I am always put off by me reminiscing about my early teenage years with streaks down my face. I definitely think I need to cave soon x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I convinced myself I need to buy the BB no matter what! It always get amazing hypes and I need to see it for myself! That Shiseido brush sounds great as well :) I've been loving Expert Face Brush by RT for my foundation xx

    Sara | http://www.marybloomy.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!