The Best Products for your Brows


I do love to stumble across products that are just SO easy to use. Especially when they concern your brows, because lets face it - Brows can be tricky on the odd occasion. Welcome to 'The Brows Edit'. 



& Other Stories Brow Pencil in 'Worcester Taupe' 

This is a brow pencil that does everything I want it to for a decent price. The shade 'Worcester Taupe' is a great match for dark blonde brows. It is very hard to find a brow pencil with a decent enough formula to match my brows shade. But I love how easy this product is to fill your brows in with. This is a product that leaves you with a natural looking finish. Its a great tool to help you define and shape your brows but also leaves it looking natural and not too drawn on. This is how I like my brows to be. 


Anastasia Clear Brow Gel 

I cannot put this product down - Its that handy. This clear brow gel is a very good tool to keep with you when it comes to sorting out your brows. Brow gels are typically used to keep the hairs in place. This particular 'Clear Brow Gel' has a mascara shaped wand for application. You brush the product with the wand through the brows and it dries within seconds. The finish looks incredibly neat but natural. Most importantly those brows don't look like they have been gelled into place. The product is light on the brows and does not feel crunchy when dry. All in all, its the perfect weapon to finish your brows with. 


Zoeva 322 Brow Line Brush 

My Favourite Brow brush for running powder through my brows, is the 322 Brow Line Brush from Zoeva. Its a very thin small angled brush with soft hairs. It is probably the finest angled brush I have seen and it is just great and letting me create the shapes I want to with my brows. The brush helps me to run powder through my eye brows evenly, it isn't trouble to work with at all. Definitely a brush I would recommend to anyone. 


Manhattan Intense Eyeshadow in 'Off White' 

My favourite highlight to pop onto the brow bone is an eyeshadow called 'Off White' from a brand called 'Manhattan'. The product is a fine 'off white' eyeshadows with a warm undertone and a fine shimmer finish. The warm of the colour sits very well on the skin, leaving the brow bone looking natural but 'well lit'. I love using this product to highlight my face. It just works so well for it. 


__________________________________

What is your ultimate Brow Weapon?
Do spill your secrets. 


Nadja
xx


6 comments:

  1. That highlight shade looks lovely :) it's one step of my makeup routine i always miss out and should really get into the habit of doing!

    Bethan | Thought from Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Zoeva brush looks so nice and good quality! I need to bite the bullet and buy the range x

    Through New Eyes | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got that Zoeva brush in a set for Christmas and I'm really enjoying it. Packs a lot of colour and makes application of products easy and quick. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I really want to try that zoeva brush!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inglot has my favorite brow powder and I apply it with that Zoeva brow brush! Love it to death! xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!